Monday, July 20, 2009

How important is the dress? - UPDATE

Well, i just wanted to let you all know that i was looking at some wedding photos of friends the other day and actually did a double take!
I was looking at a photo of my wedding dress and it wasn't me wearing it!
I actually, no word of a lie, had to go check the closet to see if it was still in there. It of course was. So this dress i was looking at wasn't 'exactly' the same dress but honestly you could have fooled me and obviously did.
This makes me pose the question once again as to how important is the dress?
This bride was across Canada - almost to the complete opposite side, which make me wonder - could I have sold my beautiful (now just collecting dust and taking up that much need closet space) dress to this bride? Would she have bought a previously used dress even if was only wore once? I don't know if she would have but I do know that I would have sold it.

Just think you could buy or sell a beautiful gown and then get a photo of that bride so instead of the "travelling pants" it could be the dress that goes on to give each bride a different memory.
Maybe that's cheesy but a thought nonetheless.......

No comments: