Monday, November 23, 2009

Toronto Designs

So, I'm in Toronto and I've finally finished my class on Floral design and wedding decor that i was super excited to do. I got to meet some pretty amazing people yesterday including the instructors:
Shelley DeSilva from Wedding Wows Toronto
Sherisse Bhimani from The Wedding Deocrators
(photos to come - I need to download them and apparently I didn't pack my camera chord.)

I was amazed by the number of people that flew in to take this course! There were 2 from Newfoundland, myself from New Brunswick, Texas, Georgia, Maryland. There was even one who came from the UK! It was a very good experience and I'm sure to be making posts now on all the arrangements I'll be 'practicing' with.

Stay tuned for photos of my holiday arrangements.

Cheers!

No comments: