I love eggs! and wanted to showcase my fabulous idea for a centerpiece which is really easy to do.
- Keep the egg shells that you crack for baking or frying and rinse them out really well.
- Use the clean shells as a mini vase
- Select small flowers (mums or mini carnations) that can be cut really short and combined together for a dramatic impact.
- Place them in a covered dish meant to hold eggs
- a bunny shaped cookie cutter pulls the whole thing together
- double duty as a centerpiece and as an extra hard boil egg holder
- Be colourful and playful - you can't go wrong with this one - if you have kids or just like to paint eggs throw some of those in as well.
I used plain white egg cups to hold brownies for dessert but you could also use them to hold chocolate wrapped eggs.
Cheers! Have fun & be inspired.