Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day!

Even if you are not a science geek like me you have probably heard of 'pi' before. The mathematical constant (check the link for the more in depth wikipedia definition).
If you are confused in thinking this is the wrong blog - wait! YOU are in the right place!

Entertaining can come in many forms and today is March 14th, the 3rd month and 14th day, or 3.14 => pi => pie => pies and lots of them!




Who doesn't love pie? There is a type of pie for everyone - pumpkin, strawberry, chocolate, cheesecake, lemon, coconut - the list is endless! Pie is a wonderful dessert that goes with everything.

In my search for pie recipes, I have come across a lovely idea - pie lolipops! I KNOW!! Can it get better than this - I sure don't think so.
Lolipop-Pies, Tiny Bite-Sized Pies on a Stick

I am sure going to have fun making these ones - mango blueberry perhaps?!

Cheers!



No comments: